Tuesday, October 21, 2014

NEW MUSIC FAVORITES ☆

What are you listening to?

Lately, I've really gotten into listening to Ed Sheeran. I am obsessed with his album "X". 

The songs are so sweet, soft and catchy. They are seriously feel good music. One of my favorites from the album is of course--- Thinking Out Loud. (seriously listen to it)
I'm so into this album that next chance I get I am going to buy the CD (yes an actual disc) to play in my car. 
NEWFOUND LOVE FOR ED        

I also have a new discovery?? Yessssssss  SOUNDCLOUD!

Today, I was browsing YouTube & 200000 makeup videos later…. I was watching cover videos. 
WELL, I found such talented people. One of my favorites that I still am obsessed with his voice is Michael Castro. 
He does covers and even has his own song (all on iTunes)
One of my favorites out of his covers would have to be his version of Taylor Swift's Shake it off. 
Surprisingly, a guy singing it is much better in my opinion! 
He's so good I HAD to find more from him. From there, I went on SoundCloud. Now I have an account to listen to all other cool artists. I am also obsessed with dance music and EDM so after discovering more mixes, I was sold!
I think sound cloud is so great for up and coming musicians and singers. I love the concept and am excited to discover new music. Hits radio stations are too mainstream and boring for me hahah

Part of the reason why I was looking up covers on youtube is because I want to play music in the background of my videos that does take copyright. I also thought it would be nice to help other you tubers out if I can to let others hear their voice! If anyone knows any youtubers with a great voice and they wouldn't mind letting me use their music, let me know! Tweet me @messmakeupval

ANYWAYS G2G LISTEN TO MY JAMS ☮ ✌





No comments:

Post a Comment