Sunday, October 19, 2014

HALLOWEEN TUTORIAL! YouTube Video

Simple and Easy Bloody Neck Wound!!


Hey! After two weeks, I got around to posting my second video:) 
With halloween right around the corner, how appropriate to post a holiday related video!
(MORE INFO IS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO) Also-- I apologize for the lighting if its too dark.

I work at Spirit Halloween store near me and I have been eyeing the makeup section at work (as always!) I have never done special FX makeup before now and found that it wasn't that hard. I know I am only a beginner and don't know that much but I thought I would share the easy steps I do know to get a realistic wound! 

I bought liquid latex, bloody scab, theatrical blood, and the injury stack. 


{{DONT FORGET TO LET THE LATEX DRY BEFORE POKING A HOLE IN IT}}

I have heard that a dupe for liquid latex is eyelash adhesive so if you don't have a local halloween store there are ways to still create a wound. 
Once you see how simple it is and with more practice, you'll get why I wanted to share.. Have fun playing with blood haha until next post… BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment